With decades of expertise under his belt and a stellar track record in criminal law, Chris Westmoreland of The Westmoreland Law Firm is the defender to trust. He has handled thousands of cases with remarkable success, defending over 1,000 DUI charges and litigating as lead or sole counsel for more than 100 trials.
As a criminal defense lawyer, Chris has gone to trial for his clients on charges, including:
- Drug Crimes
- Domestic Violence
- Aggravated Assault
- Armed Robbery
- Resisting Arrest With Violence
- Rape (Sexual Battery)
- Child Molestation (Lewd and Lascivious Molestation)
- Resisting Arrest Without Violence
- Driving While License Suspended
- Violation of Driver License Restrictions.